Explore Paw x Paw, is a 5km fun run or walk in glorious countryside settings. To ensure that the event stays fun and friendly for all dogs, humans and other members of the wildlife family there are a few rules that we all must stick to.
DOGS ON LEADS
All dogs must be kept on the lead throughout. As the event takes place in countryside and woodland locations, there is an abundance of wildlife around and as we will be visitors in their home we don't want to be too intrusive. Owners are responsible for their dogs at all times.
SCOOP THE POOP
Please note that dog owners are responsible for cleaning up after their dogs – our aim is to leave nothing behind but pawprints! Bins will be provided.
DO I NEED TO FUNDRAISE?
All Explore Paw x Paw events are held in support of specific charities, all we need you to do is buy your ticket, turn up on the day and have a wondeful time!
DO I NEED A DOG?
You do not need a dog to join in! You will need to like dogs though, because there will be dogs throughout the event.
All you need is to buy one of our Human tickets. Maybe you are a keen runner, maybe you want to run off road or maybe you just fancy coming along to a barking mad event to hang out with all the dogs. Dogs or no dogs you are all welcome!
GENERAL (but vital) INFORMATION
- Elveden has one route to follow, with a mix of flat paths and off road terrain. Stoneleigh has a choice of two routes, a tougher route through the off road course and a gentler route on flatter ground. You choose on the day which one you'd like to follow.
- The courses at both locations are 5km.
- The ground is primarily uneven and off road, therefore we let you (or your dogs!) decide the pace you want to go. Walking or Running - you choose.
- Please wear sturdy footwear, whether that’s trainers or wellies.
- Free Parking will be available at both sites. For further details about each site and catering opportunities available please visit our locations page.